Thursday, March 24, 2016

Homeward Bound

They are on their way home...Just a picture and a video today to tide you over until you get to see the five Hansens in person.  I start spring break today, and I'm tempted to fly out to California to see them in person, but I'll wait until they're home, settled, and un-jetlagged!  I'm a little jealous of all of you who get to welcome them home at the airport.  Please keep in mind that they will be in need of encouragement and help, but they may need space, especially for Phoebe to adjust.  Many adoption experts recommend staying home without visitors for months.  Of course, Phoebe may or may not need this.  Please be sensitive to their needs and desires.  We'll have many more years to come to spend time with this beautiful baby girl.  I'm sure meals, maybe even freezer meals, would be welcome or gift cards for take-out.  Keep them in your prayers as well.  This is when real life starts!


1 comment:

  1. I love the video! Didn't see it until today. She's such a giggle girl! :)

    ReplyDelete