Sunday, March 6, 2016

3 More Sleeps Until China

It's almost time!!!  I stayed home from church today to complete a few tasks, but I'm undone and all choked up.  You guys, I've come face to face with one of a hand full of moments in my life that I can hardly believe.  Our Mighty God is giving Dwight and I one of the greatest privileges He can bestow on anyone and I am in awe, and humbled, and grateful.  So, so grateful!  This morning I'm singing my heart out to this song because I know "I can trust Him with my longing" and "I am drawing near to you, Lord". Everything is Mine in You. http://youtu.be/odlNnH1UxH8

And because we're so fortunate to have many pictures of our girl AND no post is as exciting without a picture, here you go!

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you!! Praying for you and will continue to cover you in prayer as you travel!!! Our God is an awesome God!!! Psalm 31:19 "How great is the goodness you have stored up for those who fear you. You lavish it on those who come to you...blessing them before the watching world." Love you!!! Her sweet face will soon be smorhered in kisses from her FOREVER FAMILY"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will keep lifting your family up to the Lord. God has all the details of all of this in His loving hands. What a great new phase for your family and what a wonderful journey awaiting Phoebe. Praise God for His very good plans and purposes. So thankful that He has chosen each one of us, including Phoebe, even before Creation. It will be so great to finally meet her in-person. Looking forward to all the wonderful updates as you journey over and bring her home. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete